A Great British Adventure
The Great British Adventure package offers the ultimate countryside escape, away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
There’s nothing quite like messing about on the river, so get your paddles at the ready and take to the water for an invigorating two-hour kayaking experience. On the next day, saddle up on your own bicycle and take your pick from over 140 miles of cycling routes, taking in charming villages steeped in history.
If these adventurous activities leave you in need of some ‘R&R’, visit the award-winning SenSpa, a state-of-the-art Thai spa, located at the hotel’s sister property Careys Manor & SenSpa. Make use of the extensive health and leisure facilities, including a 14-metre swimming pool, sauna and steam room, sure to leave you feeling fully relaxed.
Come evening, choose modern-British dining using local and seasonal ingredients at The Terrace or traditional pub classics at Monty’s.
- Overnight accommodation for 2 nights for 2 guests sharing a double bedroom
- Continental breakfast
- Dinner at either Monty's or The Terrace Restaurant on one evening (£50pp allowance for food and drink)
- 2 hour kayak along Beaulieu River on one day
- All-day cycle hire on one day
- Use of the Careys Manor Hotel leisure facilities from check-in until check-out (Swimming Pool, Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Suite)
From £722 per room
Terms & Conditions: Available for stays until 31st October 2023. Prices are per room based on 2 adults sharing a room. Single bedrooms are available at a supplement.