Dining Breaks at the terrace
This Spring, enjoy the tastes of the season and let Executive Head Chef Nathan Eades take you on a culinary journey you will never forget
The menu is designed to capture an exciting range of flavours, textures and aromas from the abundant New Forest larder and his very own kitchen garden. Venison sourced from the history-rich Beaulieu Estate across the river, rooted New Forest mushrooms and sweet Heather Honey from the prized local bees are all comforting stars of the show.
A delicious break such as this is not to be hurried; savour every part of your foodie short break in the New Forest for a gourmet experience like no other.
Included in your break:
- Luxury overnight accommodation
- A hearty New Forest breakfast
- Dinner at The Terrace Restaurant
- Complimentary morning tea & coffee served daily to your room
- Use of Careys Manor leisure facilities from check-in until check-out (located just 6 miles away)
From £341 per room
Terms & Conditions: Prices are based on two people sharing a room. Single rooms are available upon request and may carry a supplement.