Forest to fork dining break
This winter, enjoy the tastes of the season and let Head Chef Matthew Whitfield take you on an inspiring culinary journey you’ll never forget- Saving £146
Inspired by his own fascinating story from wide-eyed country boy with a dream to the inspiring and accomplished chef he is today, Matthew’s innovative menu is designed to capture an exciting range of flavours, textures and aromas from the abundant New Forest larder including his very own kitchen garden. Venison sourced from the history-rich Beaulieu Estate across the river, rooted New Forest mushrooms in a variety of species and sweet Heather Honey from the prized local bees are all comforting stars of the show.
A delicious break such as this is not to be hurried, savour every part of your visit to the Montagu Arms Hotel for a gourmet experience like no other.
- Half-bottle of Taittinger champagne in your room on arrival
- Luxury overnight accommodation for 2 guests sharing a double bedroom
- 5 course tasting menu in the Terrace Restaurant*
- Full New Forest Breakfast (can be served in your room at no extra cost)
- Free New Forest A-Z to help you explore the beautiful surroundings
From £249 per room - Was £395
Terms & Conditions: Special offer from Monday - Friday until 30th June 2020. Excludes bank holidays. Prices are per room based on 2 adults sharing a room. Single bedrooms are available at a £59.50 supplement. Sunday – Thursday inclusive from £249 and Fridays from £299.
*The Terrace restaurant is closed Monday evenings so dinner will be in Montys Inn.