New for August 2021, The Montagu Arms' Courtyard Studios, developed in the original chauffeur garages at the hotel, are each uniquely designed and seamlessly blend timeless elegance with contemporary style.
Residing around a central courtyard garden, outside and inside flow together to create a harmonious layout connecting the natural surroundings of the outdoors with interior design inspired by the flora and fauna of the national park.
These large open plan suites feature vaulted ceilings, private terraces with courtyard garden views and marble bathrooms with freestanding baths.
Luxury facilities include:
- Nespresso machine
- Mini Bar
- Complimentary Decanter of seasonal gin
- Air Conditioning
- Bluetooth Radio
- 52 inch TV
- SenSpa Toiletries
- Use of thehealth club facilities at our sister hotel in Brockenhurst
- Complimentary tea and coffee delivered to your room in the morning
- Bathrobe (available on request)
- Bathroom with large walk-in drench shower, freestanding bath, marble 'his and her' sinks and underfloor heating
- Private terrace with views of the courtyard garden
- Dog friendly
From £471 per night.
HELP PROTECT OUR PLANET
A pair of fluffy slippers is a lovely touch when you visit a hotel but with thousands of pairs ending up in landfill every year we’ve decided to take action. When you visit The Montagu Arms Hotel & SenSpa, please bring your own slippers and flip flops and help minimize the amount of single-use plastics that are destroying our natural environment.