Winter Indugence Dining Break
Up to 20% off
This winter, enjoy the tastes of the season and let Head Chef Matthew Whitfield take you on an inspiring culinary journey you’ll never forget
Inspired by his own fascinating story from wide-eyed country boy with a dream to the inspiring and accomplished chef he is today, Matthew’s innovative menu is designed to capture an exciting range of flavours, textures and aromas from the abundant New Forest larder including his very own kitchen garden. Venison sourced from the history-rich Beaulieu Estate across the river, rooted New Forest mushrooms and sweet Heather Honey from the prized local bees are all comforting stars of the show.
A delicious break such as this is not to be hurried, savour every part of your visit to the Montagu Arms Hotel for a gourmet experience like no other.
- Luxury overnight accommodation for two
- A winter warming cocktail on arrival
- Full New Forest Breakfast (can be served in your room at no extra cost)
- Complimentary morning tea & coffee served daily to your room
- Dinner in the Terrace Restaurant or Monty’s Inn (£45 allowance per person)
- A New Forest A-Z to help you explore the national park
- Use of Careys Manor Leisure Facilities from check-in until check-out (Located just 6 Miles away)*
From £246 per room
Terms & Conditions: Available for stays up until 31st March 2021. Prices are per room based on 2 adults sharing a room. Single bedrooms are available at a £59.50 supplement.