PADDLE TO THE PUB
Meander down the beautiful Beaulieu river this summer
Enjoy a relaxing paddle to the pub on the beautiful Beaulieu River - Venture down tranquil waterways and into hidden creeks to surround yourself in wildlife and natural beauty for an unforgettable New Forest experience before returning back to our fabulous New Forest Hotel for a delicious dinner at Monty's Inn.
The Beaulieu River is one of the few privately owned rivers in the world and has been in the ownership of the Montagu family for over 400 years. Land here is cherished and its surrounding waterfront has been carefully conserved. Take in the views of the river and indulge all the senses with a summer staycation.
- Luxury overnight accommodation for 2 guests sharing a double bedroom
- Full New Forest breakfast (at The Terrace Restaurant or served to your bedroom with our compliments)
- Dinner at Monty's Inn (£30pp allowance for food and drink)
- 3 hour kayak hike along Beaulieu River
- Use of Careys Manor leisure facilities from check-in until check-out (Swimming Pool, Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Suite)
From £304 per room
Terms & Conditions: Prices are per room based on 2 adults sharing a room. Single bedrooms are available at a supplement.