If you are a bride or groom with a passion for exceptional cuisine, a 3AA Rosette banquet shared with your closest loved ones will be sure to satisfy your foodie desires.
What could make your wedding more unique and memorable than a 7 course 3AA Rosette banquet for your wedding breakfast? After all, what is a great party without great food?
Add in the Montgu Arms' picture-perfect location and exquisitely characterful English interior and your wedding day will be the one your guests talk about for years to come.
- A Hayloft Garden Suite for the night of your wedding
- A signature cocktail designed specifically for your wedding day and four luxury canapés per person for your drinks reception
- A seven-course signature tasting menu designed for you by head chef Matthew Whitfield for your wedding breakfast
- Wine Pairing to accompany your wedding breakfast expertly selected by our Head Sommelier Sergio dos Santos
- A Glass of Taittinger Champagne for the Toast
- Still and sparkling water for the table
- Personalised floral designs for the room and the table
- Personalised table plan and table menus
- Your own dedicated Wedding Coordinator
- Master of Ceremonies to guide you through the day
- Private use of the Oakwood Room for your civil ceremony and wedding breakfast
- Use of our quintessential English gardens
Package is based on 24 persons and is available for up to 32 persons at an additional cost. A minimum of 24 persons is required on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.Supplements apply for bank holiday weekends. No live bands or DJs are permitted with the 'Montagu Curated' package. For more information, please contact your Wedding Coordinator Clara Earp on 01590 612324 or