Best of british break - Free Attraction Tickets
Enjoy one of our favourite British pastimes, a long lazy afternoon huddled up on the sofa in our cosy lounge. Then explore British motoring history at Beaulieu National Motor Museum or wrap up warm and peacefully wander through the New Forest National Park exploring the ever-changing landscape.
Your 'Best of British' Break Includes:
- Luxury overnight accommodation for 2 guests sharing a double bedroom
- Full New Forest breakfast
- Complimentary morning tea & coffee served daily to your room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary tickets to Beaulieu Motor Museum
- Use of Careys Manor leisure facilities from check-in until check-out (located just 6 miles away)
From £179 per room
Terms & Conditions: One ticket per person to Beaulieu Motor Museum. All Leisure and Spa facilities are for use by those aged 16 years and over. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Single bedrooms are available at a £59.50 supplement.
Beaulieu National Motor Museum
250 vehicles tell the story of motoring on the roads and circuits of Britain, from pioneering origins to the present day. The 'World of Top Gear' exhibit showcases cars from the TV programme's memorable challenges whilst the 'On Screen' exhibit allows you to see some of TV and film's most famous cars including the Jaguar XKR from the Bond film Die Another Day. Your ticket also includes entry to the histori 'Palace House' and conserved ruins of the medieval abbey.