If you are after the unique, the charming, the elegant. And if you want to tie the knot in an intimate setting, then The Montagu Arms Hotel is the perfect small wedding venue for you.
For up to 32 guests, hold your ceremony in our sumptuous Oakwood Room, featuring parquet flooring, oak panelling and a beautiful open fireplace. Whatever the time of year, whatever the weather these timeless features mean that even in the depths of winter your wedding will be as beautiful as it is in the warmth of the summer.
- Your choice of complimentary Bridal Suite for the night of your wedding
- Master of Ceremonies to guide you through the day
- Red Carpet welcoming you in true Style
- Private use of the Oakwood Room for your civil ceremony and wedding breakfast
- Use of our quintessential English gardens which features a beautiful water fountain designed by revered sculptor, David Wynn OBE, relaxing terrace area with comfortable loungers, croquet lawn and kitchen garden
- Chair covers with your choice of organza or satin sash
- Colour coordinated floral arrangement for your tables
- A glass of Champagne and three canapés per person for your drinks reception
- A Three course Michelin inspired meal from our selected wedding breakfast menu
- Half a bottle of house wine per person with your wedding breakfast
- A glass of Champagne with the toast
- Personalised table plan and table menus
- Traditional silver cake stand and knife
- Still and sparkling water for each of your tables
From £2995 for 24 guests*
Your package can be tailored to suit your individual needs, so to arrange a personal appointment, please contact your Wedding Coordinator on 01590 612324 or...
10% Off Your Intimate Wedding
Offer available for intimate wedding packages booked to take place before the 30th April 2017. Offer is strictly subject to availability and applicable to new bookings only. A deposit of £600 is required to make a booking.
(Prices will vary subject to date. A minimum of 24 persons is required on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Max Capacity 32 people)