Create the most wonderful memories that will last a lifetime and transform your wedding day into something extraordinary with exclusive private hire of our country house hotel.
Here at the Montagu Arms we are delighted to offer you one of the most precious benefits available in an increasingly hectic world: privacy.
Invite your guests to a beautiful country house retreat and make the place completely your own. The doors will be closed to the public and the hotel will become your home for your wedding day, where only your closest friends and family will surround you.
Enjoy flawless service and renowned 3AA Rosette dining and completely relax knowing everything will be taken care of and completely personal to you.
- 22 bedrooms to accommodate you and your guests including; 17 guest bedrooms, 4 of which feature beautiful four poster beds and 5 individually styled suites
- Your own dedicated Wedding Coordinator
- Red Carpet welcoming you in true style
- Master of Ceremonies to guide you through the day
- Private use of all rooms for your civil ceremony and wedding breakfast
- Private use of our quintessential English gardens which features a beautiful water fountain designed by revered sculptor, David Wynn OBE, relaxing terrace area with comfortable loungers, croquet lawn and kitchen garden
- Chair covers with an organza or satin sash of your choice
- A colour coordinated floral arrangement for your tables
- A glass of Champagne and 3 Montagu canapés per person for your drinks reception
- Three course meal from our selected wedding breakfast menu
- Half a bottle of house wine per person with your wedding breakfast
- Still and sparkling water for each table
- A glass of Champagne with the toast
- A personalised table plan and table menus
- Traditional silver cake stand and knife
- Room hire for your evening reception
- A delicious hot buffet of your choice for your evening guests
Your wedding day at The Montagu Arms Hotel can be completely tailored to your needs. For more information, please contact your Wedding Coordinator Clara Earp on 01590 612324 or...