Monty's dining break
Receive a complimentary 3 course dinner at Monty's Inn, when you stay with us Monday nights.
Enjoy a luxurious break in the New Forest National Park and experience not only the upmost comfort and relaxation, but outstanding homemade heritage cooking at our cosy country pub, Monty’s Inn.
Traditional recipes and cooking methods combine to create dishes such as 'Homemade Local Pork Scotch Egg' made with eggs from our own brood of Chickens and 'Home Smoked Rainbow Trout', made in our very own up-cycled smoker. All are perfectly complemented by the pub's extensive drinks menu featuring Conker Gin from Dorset and ales from the local Ringwood Brewery.
Head Chef Robbie MacLean is spoilt for choice with the abundance of amazing produce in the county. With local suppliers such as Exbury Gardens, Pondhead Farm and fresh eggs from our own brood of chickens, experience a real taste of the New Forest at Monty's Inn.
Your Monty's Dining Break Includes:
- Luxury overnight accommodation for 2 guests sharing a double bedroom
- Full New Forest breakfast
- Complimentary morning tea & coffee served daily to your room
- Complimentary newspaper
- COMPLIMENTARY 3 course dinner at Monty's Inn
- Use of Careys Manor leisure facilities from check-in until check-out (located just 6 miles away)